The Aventura Marketing Council is an apolitical, not-for-profit business organization, similar to an upscale chamber of commerce, that was created 25 years ago to build community and create business, and we’re proud to have approximately 400 companies and organizations from throughout South Florida as members.
The AMC holds 7 to 10 meetings each month, where members have the opportunity to build relationships in the community, expand their network and grow their business.
· Breakfast Meeting where over 150-200 AMC members and local elected officials from throughout South Florida attend to enjoy great networking, a wonderful breakfast, and to hear a top-calibre speaker
· Chairman’s Roundtable Luncheons for senior decision-makers from over 120 companies (Chairman’s Roundtable level of membership)
· SpeedBiz Meeting
· Evening Networking Receptions
· Aventura Young Professionals Luncheon (45-under)
· Business Development Meeting
· Technology Meeting
· Real Estate Committee
· Law Committee (attorneys, paralegals, mediators & court reporters)
· Professional Women’s Council (professional business women)
· Education Committee
· Brainstorm Network Connect w/ AMC
Remember that as a member of the Aventura Marketing Council, you pay annual membership dues but do not pay to attend each function (the only meetings we charge to attend are our Aventura Young Professionals Luncheon, Law Committee Seminars & Professional Women’s Council) and depending on your level of membership, you receive complimentary editorial space in the Aventura Newspaper (bi-wkly dist. 10,000), as well as a digital presence in our online business directory and several other complimentary digital exposure opportunities.
For Additional Information, click below: